More than 80% of the decisions on single market and consumer protection are taken at EU level, and it important to receive timely information about the legislative developments in order to allow your company to rapidly adapt to future changes. The ENPC’s success is in the combined strength of our members, their collective input as well as expertise in the sector and we closely monitors and inform our members of our priorities.
What does ENPC provide its members?
- Visibility and involvement in the EU policy making process
- Representation of Members’ collective interests at EU level in close consultation with our members
- Information on Policy Developments with specific briefings and analysis of particular subjects of interest
- Internal policy and strategy information
- Support at National level in representing industry interests
- Communication and sharing of information between our members and the EU network